Research activity of Working Group on Collective Adaptive Systems
Dernière mise à jour le mercredi 15 mars 2017 à 09:19
Actuality : Link on MECA Library http://meca.onover.top/
This page provides access to different platforms and softwares developed by the project team. This site provides a space where project members can share their work from anywhere. The access to the different workspaces requires a login. Contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
adaptive collective systems, multi-agent systems, agent based modelling, multi-agent simulation, cognitive computing, spatial planning, sustainable development, urban system simulation
Thesis in progress :
- Joel Kwan, Distributed architecture of ubiquitous software agents: application to robotics - more....
- Irène Velontrasina, Adaptive agent through multi-behaviors based approach - more..., My Thesis in 180 seconds.
- Aurelie Gaudieux, An Agent-Based system for Stakeholders Interactions in Environnemental Governance - more...
- Tahina Ralitera, Smart City / Smart Island: Simulation and modeling of mobility flows in individual and collective transport caused by human activity in an area - more..., Remind Project.
- Gabir, Collaboration CIRAD - 2016-2019, Gabir website.
- SMA3, Research funding of Regional Council of Reunion Island
- Agrobotic, Research funding of Technopole Réunion, Collaboration with Agrobotys
- Digital City Exchange, project of Imperial College London - 2013-2016, DCE website
Software productions or participations:
- MECA: MECA is an agent architecture Java Library for Multi-agents development, MECA Library
- SmartCityModel: agent based model in urban energy systems, in particular in transport electrification analysis, Repository for the SmartCityModel base code on Github
- SIEGMAS : An Agent-Based system for Stakeholders Interactions in Environnemental Governance.
- MASC: MASC is a tool created to help for extracting interesting data from pictures. The data is used to create a simplified map in MAS simulators, MASC website
- GEAMAS-NG: / TODO /
- BIOMAS: Agent-based simulation of complex systems : application to collective management of animal wastes
Support to startup or incubated firms:
- Immersive Ways, 2014-2015
- Agrobotys... / TODO /