Research activity of Working Group on Collective Adaptive Systems
Dernière mise à jour le lundi 15 avril 2019 à 14:49
- Oct 2017, Award of L'Oréal-Unesco scholarships for women and science to Tahina Ralitera, PhD student under my supervision (See on Youtube)
- Oct 2017: Link on SKUAD Software Library (Software Sit for Ubiquitous Agent Development) http://skuad.onover.top/ Try it now !
This page provides access to different platforms and softwares developed by the project team. This site provides a space where project members can share their work from anywhere. The access to the different workspaces requires a login. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for more information.
adaptive collective systems, multi-agent systems, agent based modelling, multi-agent simulation, cognitive computing, spatial planning, sustainable development, urban system simulation
Thesis in progress :
- Irène Velontrasina, Adaptive agent through multi-behaviors based approach - more..., My Thesis in 180 seconds.
- Tahina Ralitera, Smart City / Smart Island: Simulation and modeling of mobility flows in individual and collective transport caused by human activity in an area - more..., Award of L'Oréal-Unesco scholarships for women and science, Remind Project.
- Richard Fontaine, "Use of diffuse computing: case of the connected housing for cognitive assistance, home monitoring and televigilance for people with cognitive deficits - more...
- Nathan Aky, Apport de l'IA pour l'assistance des personnes à mobilité réduite en milieu urbain - more..., Remind Project. ...All previous theses
Post-Doctoral in progress :
- Christelle HATIK, Multi-scale modeling of waste management by agent-oriented simulation for energy recovery, Remind Project.
- Gabir, Collaboration CIRAD - 2016-2019, Gabir website, Intranet.
- SMA3, Research funding of Regional Council of Reunion Island
- GYSOMATE (Gestion dYnamique, Supervision et Optimisation de Micro réseaux pour l’Autonomie du Territoire en énergie Électrique), Research funding of Regional Council of Reunion Island, Collaboration with LE2P Lab, LE2P website
- Digital City Exchange, project of Imperial College London - 2013-2016, DCE website
Software productions or participations:
- SKUAD: SKUAD Software Library,(Software Sit for Ubiquitous Agent Development) SKUAD Library
- MECA: MECA is an agent architecture Java Library for Multi-agents development, MECA Library
- SmartCityModel: agent based model in urban energy systems, in particular in transport electrification analysis, Repository for the SmartCityModel base code on Github
- SIEGMAS : An Agent-Based system for Stakeholders Interactions in Environnemental Governance.
- MASC: MASC is a tool created to help for extracting interesting data from pictures. The data is used to create a simplified map in MAS simulators, MASC website
- GEAMAS-NG: : Geamas multi-agent simulation platform, please contact us by mail for more information
- BIOMAS: Agent-based simulation of complex systems : application to collective management of animal wastes, please contact us by mail for more information
Support to startup or incubated firms:
- Syscea, 2018-19, Remind Project
- Immersive Ways, 2014-2015
- Agrobotys... / TODO /