Welcome to the professional Website of Remy Courdier
Dernière mise à jour le jeudi 10 février 2022 à 19:56
Full Professor in Computer Science
Head of the Working Group on Collective Adaptive Systems in the LIM Lab
- Dec 2021, Research animation, President of thesis jury, PhD of Iago Felipe Trentin, "Human-centered Adaptation of Smart Environments: a Multi-agent and Value-based Reasoning Approach", École Nationale Supérieure Des Mines De Saint-Étienne, 13/12/2021.
- Nov 2021, Academic animation, Innovation seminar for IT master students with startup founders, Village By CA, 29/11/2021.
- Nov 2021, Research animation, acceptance to participate at the program committee of JFSMA 2022 (30èmes Journées Francophones sur les Systèmes Multi-Agents), 24/11/2021
- Nov 2021, Training activity, Horizon Europe, "Mastering the full proposal development cycle of a collaborative proposal in Horizon Europe". 15/11/2021.
Prof. Rémy Courdier received The Ph.D. degree in computer science from Nice Sophia-Antipolis University (France), he defended an accreditation to supervise researches projects and teams "Habilitation a Diriger des Recherches (HDR)" in 2003. He is university professor since 2008 and has been head of the Computer Science and Mathematics Research Laboratory of the University of Reunion Island. He has a strong Background in software engineering by working in R&D Teams of international IT Companies such as Digital Equipement Corporation and Schneider Electric. His research and extensive extracurricular activities combine interests in artificial intelligence, socio-technical systems modeling and decision support.
adaptive collective systems, multi-agent systems, agent based modelling, multi-agent simulation, cognitive computing, spatial planning, sustainable development, urban system simulation
- 2018 - today : Founding Director of the SICS ("Services Informatiques Connectés et Sécurisés") Speciality of the Master of Advanced Studies in Computer Science, Video interview
- 2019 : Director of Graduate Studies (Directeur des Etudes) at Ecole Supérieure d'Ingénieurs Réunion Océan Indien
- 2014 - 2018 : Member of the "comité des sages" of the JFSMA research community
- 2013 - 2014 : Visiting Professor at Imperial College London (UK)
- 2011 - today : 1st Class Full Professor at University of Reunion Island
- 2009 - 2011 : Founding Director of the ICT Department of the ESIROI University engineering school
- 2008 - 2011 : Full Professor University of Reunion Island
- 1999 - 2015 : Head of the research team on Multi-Agents System and Networks (SMART), LIM Lab
- 2003 - 2007 : Head of the Applied Mathematics and Computer Sciences Research Institute (IREMIA)
- 1997 - 2003 : Founding Director of Master of the Advanced Studies "DESS Réseau Multimédia Internet"
- 1996 - 2008 : Associate Professor at University of Reunion Island
- 2003 - Habilitation à Diriger des Recherches (HDR) - University of Réunion Island, France
- 1993 - Doctorate (PhD Thesis) University of Nice - Sophia Antipolis, France more...
National & Internat. Cooperations
- CA, University of Sherbrooke, Canada These en Cotuelle, fr
- MD, University of Antananarivo, Magalasy MOU, fr
- UK, Imperial College London DCE Partners (2014), Digital City Exchange Programme
Experience in IT industry (9 years)
- 1988-1996, SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC, Programmable Logic Controller research department, Sophia Antipolis, France
- 1987-1988, DIGITAL EQUIPMENT COORPORATION, Distributed architecture R&D department, Ferney Voltaire/Genève, France
Address : University of La Réunion - LIM / IIN - Parc Technologique Universitaire – Bâtiment 2 - 2 rue Joseph Wetzell – 97490 Sainte Clotilde, La Réunion (France)
Phone: +262 (0)262 48 33 27; Fax: +262 (0)262 52 89 05
Twitter id: @rcreunion; Skype: rcreunion