Welcome to the professional Website of Remy Courdier
Dernière mise à jour le vendredi 11 septembre 2020 à 11:31
Full Professor in Computer Science
Head of the Working Group on Collective Adaptive Systems in the LIM Lab
- sept 2020, Research supervision, Thesis jury, PhD in Computer Science of Tahina Ralitera, "Simulations Multi-Agent pour les Villes Intelligentes : une Architecture Multi-Environnement Temporelle, Spatiale et Organisationnelle. Apports pour l'Anticipation", 04/09/2020.
- Sept 2020, Academic responsability, Director of professional training and internships of the Master in Computer Science (UR)
- Jun 2020, Research collaboration, Partner of the BEECOME research project (Biowaste, Environment, ECOnomy and Metabolism) led by INRAE on the construction and evaluation of the transition trajectories towards a sustainable circular economy of the management of bio-waste from territories (call for projects ADEME, subject submitted June 12, 2020).
- May 2020, Member of the FORWARD network in the thematic groups on "Information and Communication Technology" aimed at increasing the participation of French universities, research organizations and ultramarine companies in European research and innovation funding programs.
- Apr 2020, validation of the joint thesis of Mr. Nathan Aky, doctoral student under my supervision, with the university of Sherbrooke as part of the France-Quebec cooperation program.
Prof. Rémy Courdier received The Ph.D. degree in computer science from Nice Sophia-Antipolis University (France), he defended an accreditation to supervise researches projects and teams "Habilitation a Diriger des Recherches (HDR)" in 2003. He is university professor since 2008 and has been head of the Computer Science and Mathematics Research Laboratory of the University of Reunion Island. He has a strong Background in software engineering by working in R&D Teams of international IT Companies such as Digital Equipement Corporation and Schneider Electric. His research and extensive extracurricular activities combine interests in artificial intelligence, socio-technical systems modeling and decision support.
adaptive collective systems, multi-agent systems, agent based modelling, multi-agent simulation, cognitive computing, spatial planning, sustainable development, urban system simulation
- 2019 : Director of Graduate Studies at Ecole Supérieure d'Ingénieurs Réunion Océan Indien
- 2018 - today : Head of Master of Advanced Studies in Computer Science (work/training scheme)
- 2013 - 2014 : Visiting Professor at Imperial College London (UK)
- 2011 - today : 1st Class Full Professor at University of Reunion Island
- 2009 - 2011 : Director of the ESIROI-STIM University engineering school (ICT Departement)
- 2008 - 2011 : Full Professor University of Reunion Island
- 1999 - 2015 : Head of the research team on Multi-Agents System and Networks (SMART), LIM Lab
- 2003 - 2007 : Head of the Applied Mathematics and Computer Sciences Research Institute (IREMIA)
- 1997 - 2003 : Head of Master of Advanced Studies"DESS Réseau Multimédia Internet"
- 1996 - 2008 : Associate Professor at University of Reunion Island
- 2003 - Habilitation à Diriger des Recherches (HDR) - University of Réunion Island, France
- 1993 - Doctorate (PhD Thesis) University of Nice - Sophia Antipolis, France more...
National & Internat. Cooperations
- MD, University of Antananarivo, Magalasy MOU, fr
- UK, Imperial College London DCE Partners (2014), Digital City Exchange Programme
Experience in IT industry (9 years)
- 1988-1996, SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC, Programmable Logic Controller research department, Sophia Antipolis, France
- 1987-1988, DIGITAL EQUIPMENT COORPORATION, Distributed architecture R&D department, Ferney Voltaire/Genève, France
Address : University of La Réunion - EA2525-LIM / ESIROI - Parc Technologique Universitaire – Bâtiment 2 - 2 rue Joseph Wetzell – 97490 Sainte Clotilde, La Réunion (France)
Phone: +262 (0)262 48 33 27; Fax: +262 (0)262 52 89 05
Twitter id: @rcreunion; Skype: rcreunion