Welcome to the professional Website of Remy Courdier
Dernière mise à jour le mardi 17 septembre 2019 à 10:24
Full Professor in Computer Science
Head of the Working Group on Collective Adaptive Systems in the LIM Lab
- Sep 2019, New academic Position, Permanent professor of the "Institut Indianoceanique du Nummérique" (IIN), University of Reunion Island.
- Aou 2019, Publication, "Ubiquitous computing and multi-agent systems : clarification of the lexicon" has been accepted to Principles and Practice of Multi-Agent Systems PRIMA2019.
- Apr 2019, Thesis jury, PhD in Computer Science of Irène Vélontrasina, "Modèle conceptuel uniforme pour l’adaptation des agents logiciels en environnement ambiant", 26/04/2019.
- Apr 2019, New academic Position, Director of Graduate Studies at Ecole Supérieure d'Ingénieurs Réunion Océan Indien
- Apr 2019, Research animation, co-founders of a Think Tank on "Smart city & Island of Réunion Island"
- Feb 2019, Research collaboration, Imperial College London, Acceptance to co-supervise the study and research project of two students of the MSc Sustainable Energy Futures (SEF)
- Feb 2019, Research animation, Acceptance to join the program Committee of the 10th International Symposium on Ambient Intelligence (ISAmI'19), https://www.isami-conference.net/
- Jan 2019, Academic invitation, Aatish CHINIAH, Faculty of Information, Communication & Digital Technologies, University of Mauritius, 31/01/2019 to 01/02/2019
Prof. Rémy Courdier received The Ph.D. degree in computer science from Nice Sophia-Antipolis University (France), he defended an accreditation to supervise researches projects and teams "Habilitation a Diriger des Recherches (HDR)" in 2003. He is university professor since 2008 and has been head of the Computer Science and Mathematics Research Laboratory of the University of Reunion Island. He has a strong Background in software engineering by working in R&D Teams of international IT Companies such as Digital Equipement Corporation and Schneider Electric. His research and extensive extracurricular activities combine interests in artificial intelligence, socio-technical systems modeling and decision support.
adaptive collective systems, multi-agent systems, agent based modelling, multi-agent simulation, cognitive computing, spatial planning, sustainable development, urban system simulation
- 2019 : Director of Graduate Studies at Ecole Supérieure d'Ingénieurs Réunion Océan Indien
- 2018 - today : Head of Master of Advanced Studies in Computer Science (work/training scheme), UR
- 2013 - 2014 : Visiting Professor at Imperial College London (UK)
- 2011 - today : 1st Class Full Professor at University of Reunion Island (UR)
- 2009 - 2011 : Director of the ESIROI-STIM University engineering school (ICT Departement)
- 2008 - 2011 : Full Professor University of Reunion Island
- 1999 - 2015 : Head of the research team on Multi-Agents System and Networks (SMART), LIM Lab
- 2003 - 2007 : Head of the Applied Mathematics and Computer Sciences Research Institute (IREMIA)
- 1997 - 2003 : Head of Master of Advanced Studies"DESS Réseau Multimédia Internet", UR
- 1996 - 2008 : Associate Professor at University of Reunion Island
- 2003 - Habilitation à Diriger des Recherches (HDR) - University of Réunion Island, France
- 1993 - Doctorate (PhD Thesis) University of Nice - Sophia Antipolis, France more...
National & Internat. Cooperations
- MD, University of Antananarivo, Magalasy MOU, fr
- UK, Imperial College London DCE Partners (2014), Digital City Exchange Programme
Experience in IT industry (9 years)
- 1988-1996, SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC, Programmable Logic Controller research department, Sophia Antipolis, France
- 1987-1988, DIGITAL EQUIPMENT COORPORATION, Distributed architecture R&D department, Ferney Voltaire/Genève, France
Address : University of La Réunion - EA2525-LIM / ESIROI - Parc Technologique Universitaire – Bâtiment 2 - 2 rue Joseph Wetzell – 97490 Sainte Clotilde, La Réunion (France)
Phone: +262 (0)262 48 33 27; Fax: +262 (0)262 52 89 05
Twitter id: @rcreunion; Skype: rcreunion